LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation - Listing Rule 17.3, page-73

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2016
    I feel sorry for holders here, but there is alot of talk about chinese this and mali government that, and it's kinda pissing me off, it's the easy way out taking no accountability and no responsibility for whats happened here.

There were board take over and mismanagement aplenty long before chinese were ever involved or the Mali government started playing up and some could reasonably, say they are only now playing up in response to the terrible behaviour of FFX in relation to the morrila gold mine.

Yes you can cry all you want the two companies are unrelated, but in the eyes of Mali government they clearly aren't and shareholders ignoring that reality has brought the company to this point to some degree.

Outside looking in the Chinese to me are more victims than anyone of previous mismanagement, yet they seem to be copping blame, no the blame here lies in a decision taken long ago back in 2020.

Chris evans a top tier lithium executive was moved along by Brendan borg, Mark hepburn and Alistar cowen, those 3 made the call and 2 of them are still banging around to this day, with Alistar the only who reluctantly moved along.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5624/5624682-8190a29ebff242802bb2a27bb15d55ec.jpg

This decision shaped the torrid future that was to come and never once were they held to accountability and over next 3 years they were allowed to continue to wield power and decision over the direction here, why is blame not laid at their feet?

Why are you staring at chinese who simply took the deal they were offered.....by those same people who kicked out chris evans and thought morrila was a good idea, those same people offered the chinese the J/V, chinese didn't make them sign at gun point did they.

Why blame the Mali government who have to deal with the asx cowboy clown show at morrila, unpaid workers and who knows what else, does everyone think that you can just peel off the lithium mine days before morrila explodes and just walk away from the gold project without taking any responsibility??

Delusional to think that will fly.

Stop blaming chinese or mali government, blame the people who made the many decisions over many years that created this mess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.