LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation - Listing Rule 17.3, page-91

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    What a sh*tshow.
    Unbelievable.

Nothing wrong with the project, and it is going to be an absolute cash cow for the Mali. Govt after mid next year.

We finally got towards a realistic SP then bam, suspension out of nowhere.

Get out to find out during suspension that Ganfeng swapped their deal to the equivalent % of the JV instead of directly in LLL, then bam, back into suspension again.

Now the ASX pulls us up?
    Maybe they should look into the FFX debacle rather than LLL who is just trying to plod along, trying to keep away from the mess that preceded them.

The SMH story has a few errors, and the market is just going to keep on riding on the negativity of that article and the one prior, without any correction of facts from the authors.

Now I'm down that rabbit hole... Ganfeng swap their interest into the JV, LLL are back in suspension whilst Kodal gets the green light and say they are looking to be the first Li operator in Mali.

We need answers, or even a skerrick of an idea of what's going on. Communications will take forever at this rate, being translated at both ends plus the timezone differences.

Seriously, LLL have said they have exhausted all avenues to show they have nothing to do with FFX, apart from FFX being a shareholder, but I feel this 'link' is still appearing to cause this kerfuffle.

No need for us to have gone into this suspension, now how long do we wait until it is resolved?

If LLL were looking for a further extension, they got it, but the way they got it certainly doesn't look good towards the shareholders and market.

Not happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.