BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

@Protagonist as always great research mate, especially the...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    @Protagonist as always great research mate, especially the connections of Mr. Teng Theng Dar that you picked up, impressive!

I know I've been a glass half full kid of person during this period, but honestly it was a tough hold and I questioned myself every time I added more as we are going down. Had we not been in halt, I think the broader market jitters would've pulled us down even further.

Having said that, if we get a good solid announcement, with no fluff, I think this co. can turn a corner. Long suspensions like this are generally not good as it raises questions on what's happening behind the scenes, but if this is to ensure the JV is tight, then it could work in our favour. I am not counting chickens yet...first we need to get the JV news out quick with some substance, then the audited accounts passed without any issues, and ideally a pickup in revenue last quarter if last year's sea grape business seasonality is a guide.

I won't mind whether the JV is in hemp or in sea grape space. For a $14mil company any big deal is great, as long as it's not fluff! If it's hemp, then that's a long awaited goal to kick and Paul Rosen's and Alan Dronker's connections come into play. If it's sea grapes related then they can leverage Lantene's experience and what they've been doing in Singapore...food is a hot space at the moment, and I've mentioned I like the carbon credits angle of the sea grapes business.

Fingers crossed, we find out soon and give a reason for holders like Wilsons to hold or add to push to the next level.

all IMO.
    Last edited by buddi: 07/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.