BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

The way I interpreted the wording/language, I never had any...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    The way I interpreted the wording/language, I never had any doubt that all this hullabaloo is about a new JV, until I read your interpretation. Agree that the language could've been clearer by using "new" in the wording.

I'm still 99% sure (can't say 100% with this mob) that this is a new JV because 1) the company's TH was initiated by the company (rather than the ASX) and we traded for a number of days after your complaint to the ASX reg. Blue Aqua rather than an immediate halt, and 2) if it's related to Blue Aqua related clarification I reckon the wording would be something in the lines of "Response to ASX aware query or ASX continuous disclosure query".

I might be totally wrong here, but I think Blue Aqua investigation definitely became part of the re-compliance exercise and contributed to the extensions, but I reckon it's neither the cause for TH nor the main reason for the prolonged extensions. Even though the share price appreciated well on Blue Aqua news, it retreated quickly and this venture wasn't making any substantial revenue to the company either. So, worst case even if the company admits that it missed disclosing that this JV was shelved, I'd highly doubt that ASX would take legal/serious action regarding this other than a slap on the wrist and force a new disclosure statement, considering the materiality of the JV....would've been a different story if the same happened with Lantene for example. I'm sure some here might disagree with me, but that's my opinion seeing countless JV's in micro and nano caps disappearing without companies facing the exit door.

On a seperate topic, did any one see this page on the website in the past? Looks half cooked..not sure if it's in the making or on the way to be scrapped.

https://scu.com.sg/elementor-1609/

There is some hidden text (white on white) mind you that shows up when you highlight

upload_2021-12-27_16-23-1.png

upload_2021-12-27_16-23-40.png

Can't remember seeing this new VISSCS trademark - Vertically Integrated Smart Seaweed Cultivation System...could be new or a shelved piece.

All IMO, please DYOR!

Hope you all are enjoying the downtime with friends and family!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.