BP8 0.00% 0.3¢ bph global ltd

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-33

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    SCU has a checkered history of word play that could be interpreted as being mildly misleading. In 2008 The previous SCU (before name change) was placed in liquidation for the reasons that companies are usually placed in the hands of the receiver, and was struck off the ASX. In 2015 They came back with a vengance and new name. Within months of relisting the ASX queried why the company was operating under a negative cash flow to which SCU replied that all was well because the company's subsidiary was dragging in the cash. The subsidiary appears to have been registered one year prior. SCU operates under 2 company names in Singapore. Both registerd with the Singapore Gov't Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority. You want to know where all this info comes from? DYOR. You don't have to look too far. Thus is the story to 2016. Would someone else like to pick up the threads of this sorry tale post 2016? I'm happy to continue but with so many folk kicking in with their thoughts, hopes, dreams...some more than once...I'm sure they can continue the story of SCU.

Held/Not Held/Sold to the highest bidder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28484499 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6383363 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.