SMN 1.74% 58.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Agreed.Don't get me wrong, Im a rusted-on long who believes in...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Agreed.

Don't get me wrong, Im a rusted-on long who believes in the tech and the potential. And fortunately over the years I've averaged down enough to be green even at these levels.

But the board & management has been atrocious. Right from the start when TC was mouthing off, stating that this could be the biggest yielding stock on the ASX (while quietly selling a third of his own holding!), through to the continued rookie errors by the board - this is not how you run a listed co.

Ive been on boards, in C-suites and owned businesses and ive never come across a more inept group of people at the helm than these blokes. I used to speak to Foreman every month or so, but I don't bother now, he's literally a sock puppet for these clowns.

The only way forward for this co in my view is to quickly turnaround a cornerstone investor deal on a moderate well executed raise and set about immediately trying to attract the best possible aeronautical talent they can find (although my fear here is that anyone with an ounce of cred would peel back a couple of layers on this sh1t show and run for the hills).

I really do wish all holders the best of luck, and I genuinely believe that one day this tech could be a game changer. I just hope that by that time, our board and management team look vastly different to what it does today. (exception being the AEM crew, hats off to these guys for performing in this environment - perhaps we should fish from our own pond when it comes to talent acquisition).

Cheers,

Powerage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $80.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.0¢ 56.5¢ $34.62K 60.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 2178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.