MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-9

1. 5,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    Absolutely magnificent sky photo capture @Malzo !

The sky has been surreal this last week, heavily ladden with moisture.
    Locally water flowing again even in cbd here this morning as drains and local waterways still full. Am on end of the major low pressure rain system & inland & west edge of the range. So be less than half your rainfall - been so crazy for sure.
    Still experienced lot of water flow & washout of track, and leakages and water management as I’m sure you had to also , & minor landfall from hill.
    Has had its scary and overwhelming moments on my own but no danger. It just didn’t stop . Rain intensity was great - but the rainfall intensity Sunshine Coast and localised SE Qld and then NNSW was diabolically more I realise.

And yes. Echoes of 1989, 1995/96, and 2011,2013, & past flood times - next thing it will be dry or drought again.

When I did roadtrip to Cloncurry in sept/oct/ early nov - entire > 6000 kms was incredibly dry, drought everywhere pretty much. Then it started to rain and I was dodging hailstorms on trek to home.
    It has been wet and floods about everywhere now since.
    Be wonderful to see the country now after this .

The rain & flooding inland & west of the range in Qld - so much has ended up or going to end up now in South Australia too I would think.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 06/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.