RIM 3.45% 5.6¢ rimfire pacific mining limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-18

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am sorry you feel this way but I have to say you are wrong on many counts. I am not very new to HC. In fact I have been a member of this forum for quite some time. Why I chose to post is another matter that has nothing to do with you but your speculations are also wrong. I disclosed my sentiment and it was neutral because I felt it inappropriate to offer advice either way without having a financial interest. You are wrong also about how I view GPR finding money. If you read my posts you will note what happened is exactly what I predicted. It appears you feel I am not allowed to comment unless I have a financial interest. I was wondering how long before someone played that card. I could speculate on your own reasoning for trying to put down the information I have provided. I have simply asked a share holder their view on the announcement. It is clear you see it as a good thing and you have offered some valid reasons. I also acknowledged GPR has paid up in the past but there have been previous trading halts which led to amended payment schedules.

Perhaps my view of mining is different to yours. I think investors and potential investors should have full disclosure of the company it has decided to share a bed with. They can do their own due diligence if they like as well. The questions about GPR have already been asked by some of your fellow shareholders and it appeared to me some did not know the answer. Others, like yourself, don't care. RIM have assured shareholders the Heads of Agreement protects the company and if GPR does not follow through it will look to capital raising.

Am I embarrassing myself? Who really cares? If someone finds it helpful I am happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.