SFG 20.0% 0.2¢ seafarms group limited

I bought in at 30.5 cents. What a fool I was! I struggle to...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I bought in at 30.5 cents. What a fool I was! I struggle to believe how some people can be so bad at at running a business. It reminds me of when I worked as a contractor for the health system for a govt department. It was a big project worth 10s of millions. There were 5 stages and after the 3rd stage a 'benefits realisation study' was completed and the benefits of what we had done were way above expectation. Yet if we were to continue, the other stages were basically nice to have but not really necessary. So the powers above decided to call it quits. But for most of the team (especially the permanent employees of the state) it was all about keeping their jobs. They just kept fighting for the next few stages and the money to fund it. For them, it wasn't about providing quality patient care and for the good of their employer, it was about keeping their cushy gov jobs.
    It seems like the employees of CO2 (now SFG) have sucked every cent they could out of the place for themselves and not for the good of the company. I worked hard for that money that is now worth nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.019K 509.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 28174038 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1704383 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.