CYM 4.76% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

You would think Transamine being a large non-ferrous metals...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    You would think Transamine being a large non-ferrous metals trader with a global footprint would be able to fully fund the project.
    Transamine's footprint involves,
    Switzerland-Geneva HQ, Australia-Melbourne, Australia-Perth, Brazil-Sao Paulo, Bulgaria-Sofia, Canada-Toronto, Chile-Santiago, China-Shanghai, Hong Kong-Hong Kong, India-Mumbai, Mexico-Mexic, Peru-Lima, South Africa-Johannesburg, South Korea-Seoul, Turkey-Ankara, Ukraine-Odessa

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5077/5077784-a463a703afa07d74c73548b8f3d10939.jpg

Transamine lists on their website that services include,
    "In addition to sourcing and marketing, we provide logistical support, hedging and financial products such as tolling arrangements, pre-export financing, barter, exchanges, consignments, and pre-production financing. We work closely with major financial institutions with whom we have developed long-lasting relationships to ensure smooth transactions. We make strategic investments in producing and future mines to support our existing and prospective suppliers in order to assure our customer base a stable and reliable supply of quality concentrates, thereby constructing mutually profitable havens in this often times-turbulent industry."

I say this not as pumping up CYM but as a real world eye opener.
    CYM's "brownfield" copper mine at Nifty is the 6th largest copper project in Australia, located in Western Australia's major mining precinct in the Pilbara. If CYM cannot obtain finance then there is zero chance of anything else getting up and running. This is potentially a major knock on the head for any mining projects in Australia for 2023 especially when it's within the heartland of the Australian mining precinct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $164.2K 3.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 867805 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 634685 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.