CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-88

1. 3,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763
    I doubt it. Let's recap the story of cym and if any LT holders want to dispute what I'm saying go for I'm just going from what I remember.

1. I remember the Capex being estimated at $100mil and when the study dropped people weren't happy it was $150mil/$200mil(which then grew to $250mil)

2. Every key milestone has been missed and everytime weeks before it was due Bazza was pretty much telling people not to worry and it's almost done.

A real leader would have jumped in front of the bullet and be honest upfront and early. Hey guys, sorry this is taking longer for X reasons.

Instead we got we are burning the candle on both ends to get this done and it should be ready in a few weeks. A few weeks later sorry guys we need 6 months?

If people can't trust your word on the small things how can they on the big stuff?

3. They went into negotiations in the weakest possible position with no $$$ of course the sharks were going to try and bleed them for everything.

4. Heads didn't roll soon enough they are all friends and it looks like they are ride or die together rather then filling the roles with people who were needed to get the job done.

5. This is the main one. They were not fiscally responsible, no time in the past 2 years did they show they were trying to conserve $$$ in a time when that is what was needed most. They burnt the money thinking more would come tomorrow and even a month ago they will still planning to use this future cash on drilling side projects rather then focusing all their cash on getting into production.

Cym was asking money from bond holders who want low risk and they showed the market the opposite and now management is scratching their heads wondering why?

Last edited by PieChart: 24/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.