SMX 0.00% 26.0¢ security matters limited

It may be Kirpanocash at the rate SMX.NAS are going on the...

1. 13,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It may be Kirpanocash at the rate SMX.NAS are going on the NASDAQ . US$0.95c is the low low !!

Just as well I sold most of my holdings before this NASDAQ debacle. I decided to hold a few to 'test' the system. Not a good decision as it turns out.

$0.95USD-0.095(9.09%)Bid/UnitsAsk/UnitsDay RangeVolume
    0.945/30.99/230.95-1.0418337,003
    International quotes delayed at least 15 minutesas of31 03 2023 02:45pm AEDTRefresh
    All quotes in local currency
    Below Av

Another shareholder I know rec'd a letter in an email dated March 8th. I never rec'd an email & yesterday sent an email asking where are my SMX shares are held

The reply

Thankyou for your email.

Loopingin SMX capital markets counsel, Doron Afik. Doron can you assist with thebelow request.

Best

Eric

I am yet to 'hear' from Doron.

In part what my 'other shareholder' rec'd

SMX PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
    Dear Shareholder:
    The above referenced company has appointed Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company ("CSTT")
    as its stock transfer agent and registrar. CSTT is responsible for maintaining all shareholder records
    and responding to inquiries of registered shareholders.
    Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company is the longest standing and largest US-owned transfer
    agent in North America, providing transfer agent services to public and private companies since 1964.
    We look forward to working with you as it relates to your shareholder account.
    As a shareholder, you may view your account online by carefully following the instructions below.
    Below is a unique

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.