WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Thanks, you forget that there was an announcement 17 Feb 2022 @...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Thanks,

you forget that there was an announcement 17 Feb 2022 @ 9:06am "Significant Resource Update for Red Mountain VMS Project".

So I guess the joke is on you.

The previous valuation did not include this resource and for your information in case you do not read reports (which is evident from your responses on HC) the amount of resource upgrade was 822,000t Zn, 334,000t Pb, 60.9M Oz Ag, 422kOz Au.

Since you are so smart, what was the previous resource update and what was the multiple upgrades effecting the lowest end of valuation @ $0.43/ share?

Previous to 2022 announcement and included in the 2021 Independent valuation was678,000t Zn, 53.5m Oz Ag, 352kOz Au, 286,000t Pb.

I will let you respond with a concise calculation as you seem to like the monkey who climbs higher up the tree, you seemed to be showing more of your a..e.

AUD$0.43 was the lowest end of the valuation prior to the resource upgrade.

So lets do a simple calculation; 89.57M shares / 275.76M shares = 0.32

0.32 x AUD$0.43 = 13.96 cents

Also you forget that the Alaska resources has been upgraded from 2021.

WRM last traded at 6.3 cents.

magix66 your point being what?

WRM is trading at half of the price of its lowest valuation at present not taking into consideration the resource upgrade at Alaska.

So what is the low end of valuation now?

Also, I find it somewhat offensive you persist to misuse the image of Einstein. You believe that you are akin to a genius because you constantly assault people, call them names and miscalculate resources and share valuations...?

I have investigated your posts. You are more of a pest that a person with purpose.

Einstein on the other hand won the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics for “his services to theoretical physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect.”

Are you waiting for HC to award you the kNOBLiar prize for your theory of random meaningless postology?

But please keep the posts coming, you are the most hilarious pompous know it all I have seen since Malcom X who resides in some sleazy back alley bar in Pat Pong.

Last edited by Chicarno88: 19/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.