CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-14

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    and just for those of you who have joined the conversation late this is what is going on. All this information can be found on the DMRIS and ASIC websites

oh my god ....... pre takeover CRB shareholders its time to vote .......i just checked the tenement E70 4905 as i do for most my investments ....... it appears that on the 20th April 2023 the CRB board members VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED 14 blocks ..... but wait for it ...... of the approved E70 4905 underneath the current MLA M70 1422.

this is unheard of ...... !!!!!

what it means is that should any part of the CRB MLA 70/1422 not be granted , The MLA will drop off and Carbine will no longer hold an interest in the ground (remembering that VRX Silica only had 1/3 of their MLA granted ). If this was the case for CRB , only 1/3 of the MLA being granted, it would lose 2/3 of its resource under the current MLA, not only is this a substantial risk, there is no approved EL over the ground forming the MLA M70 1422 currently which limits access to the ground to obtain additional data to support your MLA to approval.

further to this it appears that 14 minutes after this ground was surrendered a new ELA E70 6453 was lodged over the ground sitting first in time to secure any ground that may not be subject to grant under M70 1422. The company that lodged the ELA is NXT1 Pry Ltd a single director company controlled by Mr Wei Li who is executive director and CFO of Firebird Metals Ltd , a company which Evan Cranston also sits on the board .

This is outrageous........

further to this ...... this new down south silica sand play just announced...... for 72 m shares (the board must have seen the NO votes coming in already) this ground was let go by Ausco (the 100% owned subsidiary) way back as it is mainly on private property and the owners were not interested as I understand it

funny coincidence though that a party to that deal Mr Robert Jewson is a top 20 shareholder and on the board of Firebird Metals also with Mr Cranston and Mr Li, in fact Evan Cranstons fathers. super find is also in the top 20 shareholder list last annual report along with several other companies that appear regularly with Mr Cranstons directorship tenures.

So to summarise , the Carbine current board place the companies largest and only asset at risk of being taken by voluntarily surrendering approved EL under a unapproved MLA, to which fourteen minutes late a co director of another company of which Mr Crantons is a Director stakes a first in time ELA on it

and then less than a week before the AGM to vote on the directors reelection ,the CRB board without shareholder approval enter into a binding script only agreement to repurchase ground previously Dis guarded by its 100% owned subsidiary from another co director of the same company both Mr Cranston and Mr Li are currently directors. A company where Mr Cranstons father and vendor for the new purchase have top 20 shareholdings. I think that sort of covers it.

Now you can vote for this nonsense or you can get rid of it , its your choice........make your vote count and use it wisely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.