CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Just a matter of interest is there anyone else out there...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Just a matter of interest is there anyone else out there privileged and seems selected bunch to get a Letter from the PM ..I mean The MD of Carbine Resources Mr Peter Batten trying too, what I took as desperately drumming up votes to fill the big holes forming on the Voting Forms to help save his other Board members and in the end Himself of going down with The sinking Carbine Ship come 31st May.. ???!

Not only does he “Encourage you to vote” but obviously suggests at the same time “It’s entirely up to yourself how you choose” to do so.. (thanks Peter) but continues on in detail about all the Discussions and approvals he’s been given and had with Land owners for a Mining Plant to process Silica from the New (2 day old) Tenement acquisition and the Ports intentions in the future… HES done more work and advancement on this Ground with plant location/Port Access in 2 days than on Muchea in 2 years ??

It’s honestly his biggest announcement he’s made since becoming MD and it’s not even for everyones eyes or ears ?? Just a Privilege few!!!!!

Peter come on mate it’s your best most extensive work you’ve done to date !! Although too late….
    Byyyyeeee Baaaatttteenn

Fair Dinkum!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.