CE1 0.00% 0.8¢ calima energy limited

think that all the contrary views in the last few posts are all...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    think that all the contrary views in the last few posts are all valid - it's definitely not ideal that they suspended to 'complete negotiations'. as i've said elsewhere, there have been significantly larger deals done in the listed space confidentially with an executed deal/agreement being the first time the market hears of it.

that being said, there must have been something the ce1 board saw in the current approach that caused them to choose the suspension path. they've previously flagged for the past couple of years that discussions/negotiations/low ball offers from parties have been underway, and during that time we've traded. So, that leads me to think this suspension has some legs to it that hasn't previously been there (whether it terms of price/counterparty credibility/ability to execute etc).

i don't agree with the comments here that they need to disclose more than "major sale" at the start of the suspension - because... who cares. the stock is suspended and you can't trade anyway. lol. they might not want to/ or be able to disclose much, particularly if the other party is listed and/or needs to get funding on their end for any acquisition (e.g. cap/debt raise) and are sensitive to disclosure of their involvement before a deal is signed.

the most important thing is that there is clarity provided before we come out of suspension (what asset, how much, counterparty etc), in the meantime.. it doesn't matter that there is a lack of info as we can't enter/exit anyway!

anyway here's hoping to an update (or a continued suspension) in the next 24 hours.

when the suspension is lifted it's hard not to see the SP going up (it's just a question of how much)m, with the big caveat around/unless the other party has walked from the deal,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $54.47K 6.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 14015506 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2562946 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.