LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Let me take it one by one. Honestly your comment seems like you...

1. 699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190

Let me take it one by one. Honestly your comment seems like you have no idea what LLL's position is which is worrying if you are actually a shareholder.

"Leo made a decision to go ahead with DSO. That means less processing of the ore in Mali. Was it discussed with the Malian government as a courtesy? Perhaps not. We have had fairly recent news about plans for a conversion facility in Europe or other region (29/05/2023)."

It meant temporarily not processing ore in Mali while the plant was being built. For scale it'd be .5 years non processed out of 20+ years of processed. The previous mining minister had been supportive if the company is to be believed. A conversion facility in Europe, which they are referring to a spodumene 6% concentrate to carbonate or hydroxide chemicals is not relevant.

"Whatever the case, it is clear that DSO leaves the people of Mali with a smaller piece of the pie. Building a concentrate plant in Mali means additional money for the Malian people in planners, architects, builders, scientists, engineers and manual workers for the conversion plant."

That is not clear on a lithia units basis. That could be a point of negotiation but you are making a big assumption. You are aware LLL is currently building a concentrate plant in Mali...right?

"DSO will likely shorten the shipping offtake period and potentially reduce export taxes for the Malian government. If the Malian government wanted to leverage extra profit off downstream products such as cathodes and batteries then would also need Leo to produce concentrate rather than DSO."

Not materially, no. Leo will be producing concentrate soon so again I worry for you if you have invested in LLL.

"There is no doubt that DSO saves a great deal of money for LLL. And I might expect that LLL are being tempted with huge amounts of cash by non-Malian investors to go this route."

No it doesn't save a great deal of money for LLL. It'd be beneficial to prove logistics but would not be a large amount of profit.
    Last edited by MrInvestor2: 20/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.