LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-91

1. 4,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6913
    Kikker you really should just look after your own back yard.

If shipping of DSO was going to be banned outright, it would have been announced and we'd be back trading.

As it stands atm DSO is allowed and the Royalty rate is the same as for processed ore.
    I can understand if the Mali Government would like a bigger return on that DSO.

LTR will pay 7.5% Royalty on it's DSO (see below) plus all the other Royalties to various people they have to pay.
    How much Royalty will they pay to the Aboriginal Landowners - they won't disclosed it !!
    So that's an extra 2.5% on top of all the other Royalties including the undisclosed.

As the Canaccord report Xfactor posted yesterday says, with spod at $3400/t, returns from DSO are less appealing.

I'd suggest the DSO LTR intends selling will struggle to breakeven, especially for such low quality ore mixed with iron rich g a b b r o (HC censor this word without the spaces). And what about the ESG credentials LTR carry's on about despite planning to ship 6% spod literally half way around the World. Are you going to ship 1.2% inferior ore all that way after the 700km truck trip to port?

Yes we would like to test the logistics but I doubt we'd make too much money from it at present spod prices despite our high quality 1.68% Li2O with low impurities.

What is Liontown's Plan B to finance the project?
    DSO won't do it, I can see a big Cap Raise coming on. How long was your SP stuck in the $1.65 range after your last big Cap raise?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5441/5441567-f8464180b398cec0cfab0e7b72983066.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.