VML 0.00% 0.2¢ vital metals limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-39

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    The Canadian Government along with the West are loudly and frequently talking industry support and national security concerns regarding critical mineral supply chains... I would expect a struggling or 'struggling' junior miner to take advantage of this situation however it can. Through any grant processes going, attracting the PM and other politicans to their plant, etc. But also, if there was even the slightest hint the mining operation was in jeopardy there would be informal and formal representations made to the local MPs and responsible ministers alerting them to the matter and its implications... for the emerging industry, local and FN jobs, national security goals, etc. If Cheetah don't have solid contacts in the offices of the politicians that have visited and mentioned the company, I would be shocked.

Given the good will and money sloshing around for critical minerals I'm leaning towards a neutral/postive announcement regarding the review. It's like ten pin bowling with the bumpers on, you're going in with a nice handicap.

But then again I'm high and just hoping it's good. Who knows until Tuesday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 93314665 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20004741 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.