VML 0.00% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Richard Crookes one of the Executive Directors appointed last...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Richard Crookes one of the Executive Directors appointed last year is a partner in Lionhead which supported Vital Metal with a $30 million dollar investment in August 2022.
    The Executive Chairman, prior to that appointment was Evan Cranston who was unceremoniously dumped from Carbine Resources by a shareholder spill. (Early this year 2023)
    A major shareholder brought into question some of his dealings which were intended to provide him with support on the board but were not seen to be in shareholders interests. There was quite a lot of discussion surrounding his actions but I am unable to validate those business transactions. Suffice to say there was enough anger amongst shareholders to rally support for a spill and not only Cranston but two other directors resigned.
    I feel that the new Vital board with its $30 million investment interest have every reason to want his resource to work and bring to the table considerable experience and hopefully prudent management.
    We may have to back track somewhat to reorient the project but I feel the review will be beneficial in the long run and hopefully stops the slide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.5K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5322211 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20239615 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.