PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-33

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I think it is very clear what is happening. The company is in serious doubt of ensuring a going concern - they are not turning over enough revenue and are just burning cash.

I have resigned to the fact that I have lost a lot of money. I held a large portion of my holding when ZZ, Freedman and Shuitima sold out in the $1.30's and then bought in the maximum at the cap raise of 50c just before the long suspension due to fraud. Somebody now needs to be held to account, especially those on the board who sold out at a premium while the rest of us were left to burn. The cap raise at 50c also needs some serious investigation - these funds were meant to be for the progression of some "big" jobs but all it was used for was cash burn with no big jobs coming to fruition.

I have held off pushing for civil action but now there appears to be no other option. I want the appointment of Lachlan investigated and the sale of shares by Freedman, ZZ and Shuitima given the attention that it deserves. Heads need to roll and in my opinion it is time to jump on this train.
    Last edited by Mickman: 15/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.