LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

The JV Mali entity Establishment Convention already allows for...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    The JV Mali entity Establishment Convention already allows for the 5% national investor interest. Specifically it says:

"Notwithstanding the above, the company TIMBUKTU RESSOURCES SARL must establish the possibility for national private investors to acquire, in cash 5%, of theshares of the Operating Company, under the same conditions as other private shareholders."

I think the 5% is a non-issue. The exact same wording is in the Establishment Convention for Fekola Gold Mine owned by B2Gold and signed in 2018. It's in all the agreements I checked. So this is already agreed and I doubt it arises in practice, but is not new in any case.

The only different issues then are the taxation levels and the possible extra 10% government component. The first was raised with respect to the custom duties already so it's ridiculous to suspend for that even if there are additional taxes ongoing during production. The government hasn't taken up the first 10% free-carry, so I highly doubt the additional components have been raised specifically.

I am a broken record here, but I just feel LLL is messing this up. I agree it's hindsight, but it seems easy to say in hindsight that they messed up the last suspension. I think they have messed up not starting the 10% free carry paperwork but starting the DSO mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.