LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

@salemf I share the frustration that everyone else is feeling,...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    @salemf I share the frustration that everyone else is feeling, but this is all part of the game we decided to play. That being said, I do believe we are fortunate to have Simon, Rick, and the broader LLL team, as well as Ganfeng as our Joint Venture partner.

The outcome of this situation should provide us with the clarity we all desire regarding the Company's position so we can move forward, especially in light of the recent changes. Patience is the key here; there's nothing else we can do but wait. Engaging in debates with non-holders who have a clear negative agenda won't lead to anything productive and will only drive you crazy.

As mentioned earlier, maintaining positive government relations remains a top priority for LLL. Ministry changes, regime changes, but the Project won’t change. Leo Lithium will operate through the political cycle, as many others have successfully done in Mali's mining sector over the last two decades.

I also truly value the analysis provided by @MM0@JSB007@Red Baron and others
    Last edited by xfactor1: 21/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.