LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I was in the middle of saying the same thing.These whispered...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    I was in the middle of saying the same thing.

These whispered concerns of Simon resigning - where have these come from?
    A bit left field. I think they come from people's own anxieties within themselves.
    He signed up for his position and is being paid big bucks to carry out the role - this mining code speed bump is one such example of what his job description entails.
    He is professional and has a wealth of experience, and is working alongside others, such as Rick who have more African experience, not to forget Ganfeng who have just paid a good amount for the 5% - remembering this amount, albeit restructured, still equivalates to them committing to spending 81c, a figure which remained unchanged although the LLL SP dropped to 50c.
    They want the project to succeed, and rely on LEO to carry out the mining side of things.
    Jobs are still being advertised and construction continues. Like others have said - this would have all stopped in their tracks if there were big red flags.

You can see from Simon's body language and speech that he is passionate towards getting Goulamina out of the ground.
    Why would he leave the project less than 12 months away from production, when he can reap the satisfaction and accolades from that?
    Just like any employee in the world, he is welcome to decide to leave his job whenever he wants, however the timing and reasoning right now does not make any sense, and I feel that it is SH's own anxieties projecting out.

Yes, it is more than frustrating being in our second suspension when we can't put our finger on the exact reasoning & outcome, however this is where we find ourselves and in the present moment, none of us can change the situation.
    It could be said that those who decided to Hold/Buy through the reopened period weighed up their options and thought it to be a better decision than to Sell in the downturn. The shorts also reduced just prior to suspension.

At the end of the day, in the very present moment, none of us can change anything, so have to stop ruminating about what coulda/woulda/shoulda happened. I'm also saying this to myself, but I keep returning to the fundamentals about why I invested and the end goal that is inching closer by the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.