LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I am not normally replying to your sh*t because you are...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I am not normally replying to your sh*t because you are obviously unhinged. But now you are clearly just a racist 100% piece of sh*t!! You have no idea about Mali and its democratic processes.

I actually have read the 2023 mining code in full, and I don't really find it that bothersome in the absolute worst case. Sometimes laws are retrospective. I understand if one is under more favourable terms, they may not like if this legislation applies to them. Maybe that is where we are? I don't know and neither do you or does anyone else. The suspension last time was a mistake by LLL in my view and the actual impositions from the Mali government were not that bad in my view (in hindsight it's easy to say).

In a lot of regards I look at Australia and wish we had a system like for example Norway all these years. Maybe Mali is trying to slowly implement the same. Good for them. I have read the literature from the new mining minister. He is left leaning. So what? To say he is not educated is an absolute joke. You wouldn't have a clue, probably don't even know his name, and seriously it's amazing you live a life where on Saturday you wake up and look at HC and post on a stock you supposedly don't care about? I don't hold (I indirectly do) currently but this is a great project if not the best lithium project starting up in the whole world. I hope it's a great success for shareholders and actually more importantly at the end of the day for the country and people of Mali. But at the end of the day also, it's just one project. LLL is not the whole world, won't transform Mali, and I doubt the Mining Minister is spending his Saturday thinking of this project as much as you, you stupid crackpot. Get a life, maybe find one friend because it really comes across that you don't even have one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.