LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I have no doubt FFX’s actions have caused some of these...

1. 4,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6905

I have no doubt FFX’s actions have caused some of these sanctions affecting Leo

However, Leo & FFX are two separate companies responsible to their own shareholders.

FFX can’t just give away it’s escrowed shares. They have responsibilities to their shareholders and in any case they are escrowed till June’24.

Likewise Leo can’t tell FFX what to do - that’s their business.

FFX pumped a lot of money into Morila, Morila now has a fully renovated operational plant, updated Resource, reconditioned generators etc etc.

It doesn’t owe Mali anything especially as it was the Junta’s actions that helped bring it down.

The Mali Government isn’t dealing with Leo, it is dealing with a JV (MLBV) where Ganfeng has the larger holding.

The Kodal news was the best news we’ve had in a long time.

They can’t have one set of rules for them & another for us especially as we’re significantly more advanced than Kodal.

It’ll sort itself out, Ganfeng have invested a lot of money in Goulamina and their Hydroxide plant built specifically for our ore. They’ll get a satisfactory outcome, an outcome no less equal than what Kodal get.

Also I wouldn't read too much into the suspension.
    We don't know what was in the correspondence, probably to do with the new mining code. Leo need to clarify these issues with the Government because the market has to be "informed", which at the moment it is not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.