LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

The new mining code removes prior tax exemptions. So it could...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    The new mining code removes prior tax exemptions. So it could just be about that - many legislative acts in all countries remove provisions under prior legislation. Just the way it is.

Simon and Rick are butchering this thing I think with these halts. Also nothing is going to be sorted in just two weeks, that is not how governments work anywhere in the world.

Release the information you have and let it trade. If it falls, it falls. If issues are resolved, it climbs back up. That is how the market works (outside the ASX).

The racist undertones on here are also amazing. If Simon and Rick weren't halting this thing in such a sloppy manner this wouldn't have fallen as hard as it did in my view. I would bet RSG (and other miners) are undergoing similar discussions without even an official announcement.

Even if all provisions of the 2023 code apply, so be it. Get it clear and move on. This just puts this project on the same footing as all future Mali mining operations (and presumably all existing also, most just don't go into halt). Will still be well profitable and a good project in the absolute worst case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.