LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

From all the posts contributed here, it does appear that LLL...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    From all the posts contributed here, it does appear that LLL should be confirmed to continue under the previous code, with maybe some minor amendments, which should be getting tidied up now through the correspondence.

One of the articles posted here specifically noted that the 2023 code wasn't to be retroactive, and indeed, we now have Kodal as a precedent to back this up also if needed.

It is beyond frustrating that the SP was finally rising due to Ganfeng buy-in at 81c, then we rose further to ~$1.20 ATH (which was still way undervalued at that point), in the lead up to the publication of the well-anticipated Ore Reserve update announcement due by the end of this month, which should have seen us really take off.

Now we are stuck in our 2nd suspension by being over cautious - after the SP dropped more than 50% down from our ATH (which in my mind was a massive overreaction by the market).

The Ore Reserve update announcement is due by the end of the month, which from what Simon has been alluding to in his presentations, does sound like it should be quite a decent figure. I really don't want this ANN to come out whilst we are in suspension, when the SP cannot capitalise on the increase.

A good outcome would be to come out of suspension early, with positive news that the previous code remains with possibly a few minor amendments, DSO could occur as a 'one off trial' in the future where any profits could go to the Mali Govt as a 'thank you' for letting us trial the transport route, and to offset the taxes supposedly incorrectly charged to date.

Let that positive outcome sink in to the market pre-open, then hit the market with the Ore Reserve increase as the cherry prior to the resumption of trade.

Then Simon to carry out one of his teleconferences to engage with investors post suspension. This is always a good move.
    Last edited by BargainSally: 24/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.