LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I broadly agree with all of this except the ‘stop ruminating’...

1. 3,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2659
    I broadly agree with all of this except the ‘stop ruminating’ bit - that imo is exactly why these forums exist, and often very useful snippets come from it. But that’s not everyone’s cup of tea so I think quite a few people should perhaps just ‘unwatch’ the Leo threads until the suspension is lifted or extended, for their own comfort. A lot of the most visceral reactions here (and I don’t mean yours, Sally) are not actually from the bears & trolls & shorts & mischief makers, but are the defensive or dismissive ‘attack’ responses to them, or to anyone else who comes at this from an angle that doesn’t quite gel with the generally accepted truth.

Incidentally, another stock I hold is almost permanently on HC “unwatch” because of the insane level of unchallenged pumpy hype there. I knew things were really getting out of control when someone created a “digital art” thread, with thousands of resulting views, to post dozens of AI-generated (and totally imagined) pics of a yet-to-be proposed mining operation and digitally manipulated drill cores - at least that madness hasn’t reached here yet as we are regularly getting to see actual images of actual construction progress on an actual project that is well underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.