TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Add my voice the chorus singing “let’s keep our interest in...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Add my voice the chorus singing “let’s keep our interest in cyber going with Julian at ST1”.

Sobering to read of the losses that some holders have experienced. I had the good fortune (and that’s all it was) to come to the party late, and managed to get $35,000 back for my $25,000 investment. Despite feeling at times that Sdaji judged me to be quite naive! (Mind you, he may well be right about that, and maybe I just got lucky!).

But, despite making money from TNT, I fully share the view that it’s just a shame the company wasn’t allowed to mature before being taken out of our hands. I remember watching the CEO and CFO in an interview insisting that that the company was undervalued when it was about 16 cents. If they really believed that, they should have seen it through. But Geoff wanted to take his profits and run, eliminating the prospect of many smaller shareholders
    recouping their losses (and more) over the next 5-10 years. Because I still think this business is in exactly the right space and will eventually do well. Unfortunately, Thales will enjoy those fruits now, not us.

Hope to see some of you at ST1 and maybe we can complete our cyber journey over there. All the best everyone (you too Sdaji!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.