MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Sadly I have dropped a small package on this incompetent crew. I...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Sadly I have dropped a small package on this incompetent crew. I blame myself as I really did not do much DD. I got sucked in in by some nice announcements that proved to be either hype or complete BS. Also got bedazzled by a beautiful looking factory and other such pretty photos. That said, all I can do is accept the situation and learn from it. so what have I learnt.
    - Not to be lazy with my DD prior to purchasing a position.
    - To look closer at the management and board and their track records.
    - If targets are consistently missed then consider this a mighty big red flag.
    - React faster. I don't mind taking losses but I wasn't really watching my portfolio for a period of 2 months due to reasons I won't go into. And by that time I was down so hard I felt that I may as well hold now. got trapped. That said I still should have sold even at that point which is easy to now say in hindsight.
    - the next issue is one that causes much heated debate here at HC. There were many so called down rampers that actually gave good advice in hindsight. So basically not everyone that doesn't like a stock has an alternative motive to buy cheaper or is a paid down damper. And arguably some that talk up stocks have no idea and have their own agenda.
    - so again, and I have said this before. read and listen to both sides of the argument. Do your own DD and only then make a trading decision.
    - lastly accept my losses and try to learn from them. regardless of what anyone writes on these forums we are responsible for our own trades.
    Sorry to fellow holders that have found ourselves here. I have no idea how this ends but I am not holding much hopes at this stage.
    Last edited by Danniel: 02/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.