LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

The Victorian Government is not the problem, Beach (BTP) have...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    The Victorian Government is not the problem, Beach (BTP) have reinstated their wells blocked by the moritorium and have been granted new licenses in the Ottway basin. You cannot get approval if you haven't applied for them, that is the only conclusion I can offer. I have tried to find a register on the public record that address's the progress of applications, so far I haven't found one for onshore, but I sure as hell have found one for EPA offshore, which clearly states those that are approved, and those that have further work to do in lodging the required information for proper assessment. There must be a register, those of you with mining knowledge can you please advise, The basic cause of our troubles came from the Farmers Federation objection to fracking, which world wide has been discounted as an unrealistic reason, the Wombat field as I understand it, dose not need to be fracked. For labor to be elected they needed the greens, and effected liberal farm votes. they got it. Victorians do not trust Labor so get rid of the greens.

This BS is all BOD, they are not doing there job for LKO shareholders, They are certainly looking after Armour Energy shareholders at our cost.

This BOD has to go, otherwise all is lost.

WE have the Assets, we need management focused on shareholder values, not the interests of Nick Mather.

I will not contribute to (LKO) whilst the present board are in place, no point throwing good money after bad.

To note, I have another shareholding on this list Queen Alice Mines, again chronic mall administration (AQX) it seem only exists to provide its Management a lifestyle to incompetent management at $8K per month. Thank God its not going to be a big right off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.