BNL 20.0% 0.4¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-45

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    You have my full support and i believe all of us long term shareholder's support....you can hold your head up high mate .....you don't have answer to anyone ..... especially these privileged insider information Sod's that couldn't even give all us frustrated shareholders a straight answer to your question....above board answer, to your simple question on ...where did they get the information from on the CR

CR... now done and dusted as they say.....we have $7M to complete Voyager Prospect area with 6- 8.8% Helium wells continued drilling program....

and then the 20 wells at Galactica/ Pegasus area's at a recorded 0.6% high-grade Helium composition....these wells should be approved by the end of November , So we should see a Massive Continuation drilling program in place with , 12 PSA processing plant on stand by to be installed once we have drilled the wells....lol......yes this is factual information in the Trent YouTube interview...lol

Now ...Let's Consentrate on the 2- 8.8% high - Grade Helium wells we have and we are about to drill any day now....lol

DYOR
    GLTA , long term shareholder's thanks again @Footmax

Regards
    256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.779M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $534 107.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8904659 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8170920 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.