OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-9

1. 27,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3206
    Maybe the terms were way too generous.Why was DG trading at a few m mc ? as a shell price ? same as us ?Why would that be worth such a huge premium ? Because the Canadians dont value it, but they think the ASX will ?Canadians dont value it, because there is inept reporting, and promotion of the key assets, with any serious momentum of discovery.IMO, we should not be paying multiples for it.

If they want to list on the ASX, let it be a straight 1-1 merge. etc Give them only the CAN-AUD premium.
    Surely this has to be put to our shareholders to approve ?

What is the benefit for DG ? they get the uplift in value by the ASX punters.
    What is the benefit for OM1 ? under the status quo, a 24m valuation at current pricing ? But if it were acquired at more equal terms, then the sp would lift, not just balloon the scrip and stagnant sp.

The only benefit i see is proven fertile ground, that we would need to ask if we can turn 24m value into 50m etc.
    I'd rather start the conversation at 12m mc etc, and lets all enjoy the uplift to 20-30, than just the DG holders given it on a silver plate to start with.

Maybe thats why we are in an extended suspension, and DG shares are dropping ? Because we would reject the status que in a vote, as unfair and unreasonable. ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.