LRV 4.26% 9.8¢ larvotto resources limited

I don't think that Ron would lie directly about Hillgrove being...

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I don't think that Ron would lie directly about Hillgrove being time critical mate - I think the acquisition was time critical.

What is going on with the fluffing of results -- well probably have all come back poor and that's why the flap around.

If they are good and releasing good results before the vote could potentially jeopardise the vote going through -- this could lead to losing the hillgrove opportunity. I'm sure if lithium is good or REE is ionic, then I doubt Waratah would vote yes on a resolution which would directly dilute them, nor would any other shareholder who invested for Isa/Eyre.

If they have a hit, then without this placement we could be back to $30-50m Mcap --- which would currently be a 5 bagger from where we have been trading. It's not hard to see why they may be withholding good results... they want a yes vote no matter what.

Got some please explaining to do, and no doubt we will find out stuff all. Is it even possible to bury good results for an extended time and release them when you want? Would labs disclose the truth to ASX if MD's were deliberately doing this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.004(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 10.0¢ 9.4¢ $70.05K 730.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 160000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.