ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    This is what I wrote on the CLE page in answer to a none holder that obviously trying to "Gloom and Doom the situation five minutes after the article was posted". Holders can post, that is being informative to fellow holders. For none holders it is taboo territory.
    Thank you for your concern, However, it is still business as usual. It is no different to your partner grabbing your wallet and saying that you owe them. It does not affect your work, your hobbies, your mates etc. There is going to be no gloom and doom, there will be no shootings, hangings or firing squads. Nobody is going to rock up and take any shareholder's stock. You do not have to worry twice because you don't own shares in CLE. There will not be any lock out of staff. I doubt if the staff will stop because suddenly Tony has changed. Nope business as usual.

There is a lot of water still to come under the bridge. There is not a ruling that Tony is liable for anything directly or is Oakwood (yet). It may be one or two years away. The dogs smell money and are braying. This is human nature, why settle for a little or none if there is a chance of getting the lot.

The only way that this can affect EUR or CLE is if Tony is found to be trading insolvent with no mitigating circumstances he may be banned from holding the position of director and therefore chairman. This is highly unlikely as there are the mitigating circumstances with the external effects on the earning capacity of Perth Glory. If Tony has to stand down, I am sure that a capable replacement can be found. With the pending unicorn events in both EUR and CLE, I am confident that the receivers will say thanks we have taken what we believe you owe and you can go on your merry way with the remainder. Tony will either bolt out the door or spend the next ten years fighting it in court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.