MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Great post from you Merch, well articulated and I tend to agree...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Great post from you Merch, well articulated and I tend to agree with most of it (can't believe I'm saying that, but credit where credit is due smile.png ). However while I agree that "Rarely do behind the scenes discussions when cash is required- end well for retail holders", I have my own reasons to believe that this will be one of those "rare" ones, as rarely do we see a company with so much potential right at the front door, needing some cash to progress development for project 1, a much needed farming and food opportunity no lass, while also having other longer term, green tricks up it's sleeve for future projects.

Now I am not saying it will be raised at a premium or that there may not be some short term pain, but IMO I am more in the camp that the funds will be seen by the market to be necessary for project advancement as opposed to keeping the lights on, and before you state your run rate of costings, they are indeed needed at this stage of develepment and growth, so you can save yourself repeating that old chestnut wink.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.