3DP 5.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

On 27 February 2024, ASX required 3DP to provide specified...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2684
    On 27 February 2024, ASX required 3DP to provide specified information for release to the market in relation to the ‘material contract award’ referenced in the Trading Halt Request of 26 February 2024. 3DP has failed to comply with that requirement.

The way this reads, Pointerra lodged the announcement with ASX. ASX took exception to some of the content, or lack thereof, and yesterday responded with a demand for further information. Pointerra has either provided what info they can within the bounds of the contract terms - which was still not to ASX's satisfaction - or have not yet replied. Hence failure to comply.

Many small cap companies fall foul of ASX rules around what constitutes a material announcement. It is often the rule rather than the exception that the ASX imposes suspensions when requirements aren't met. I hold two other stocks this happened to in the past several months. I am sure there are many here who have experienced the same with other holdings. It's not a unique occurrence.

I am sure Pointerra are working to rectify this asap meet ASX requirements. Hardly the end of the world. Certainly not a reflection on competence as some here have been all too keen to suggest.

Just read your post, Kfann.

It is, however, really bad form to not keep the ASX advised all the way through a trading halt. It should have been 3DP to request a suspension if they knew they could not make the 48hrs.

This is what I was attempting to say above. We don't know that Pointerra weren't keeping ASX informed throughout the TH, nor how things occurred or to what time frame. It's equally plausible Pointerra responded with information they thought would meet ASX requirements but did not. ASX then arbitrarily slapped them with a suspension without further consultation. Unfortunately it happens, if not all the time, certainly frequently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $43.04K 1.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42448 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 128000
Last updated 15.46pm 02/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.