3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Hi WriterOn 27 February 2024, ASX required 3DP to provide...

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Hi Writer

On 27 February 2024, ASX required 3DP to provide specified information for release to the market in relation to the ‘material contract award’ referenced in the Trading Halt Request of 26 February 2024. 3DP has failed to comply with that requirement.

I guess you can read it either way..

ASX proactively asked the question OR Ian responded a day early (that would be a first) and then the ASX asked questions.

I am hoping the former as this emphasises that the Company are accountable for their standard of communicating. For near on two years we have heard about program delays. If you research Companies like Eversource, NextEra, Entenergy, FPL etc, there are processes underway in support of Infrastructure Resiliency and the future intergration of Renewables. Consistent with Ian 'Delays' story. But they are all at different stages, some having their plans rejected by Councils, some pending approvals, some getting part approvals. Similarly, the pathway on funding is complex, with the tax credits appearing to be the dominant avenue. So more ambiguity in terms of Tax year declarations / Timimg and their adequacy to unlock funding. Overlay the inflation pressures on Council and Municipality funding + the shortage of Human Resources and we are guessing Revenues for the next 3 Financial years. Then you hear of competitors winning contacts eg IKE, GE Electric.

We can argue that this is the uncertainty Ian is dealing with. Investors now need more information on timing of contracted and prospective business. A warts and all disclosure followed by regular updates.

I have been a Pointerra bull for 4 years but even my patience is wearing thin. The suspension this morning is not administration oversight, this is a combination of disregard, incompetence and who knows what else. Rant over . Let's see what follows.

Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.