3DP 1.64% 3.0¢ pointerra limited

Lets be very clear here.3DP needs cash and now. It does not have...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Lets be very clear here.

3DP needs cash and now.

It does not have sufficient resources to wait another 2-3 mnths for CF+. IMHO, they have now less than 5 wks of CF runway left. Very basic calcs are $1.5m at Dec 31 + $1m placement - $0.5m/mth net cash flow (yep...we are not CF+ yet) leaves us with $1.0m by end of March. Given the $2.8m of trade and lease liabilities (which will not have shrunk since Dec 31), $1m of cash must be very close to the minimum that will be allowed by these third parties.

There are only 4 possible sources of short term cash (my est is for a need for at least $3m):

1) Material contract(s) with upfronts/pre-payables. This is possible but any upfronts would likely be heavily discounted.
    2) Material contract(s) followed by material placement to industry/cornerstone player at a premium and maybe a (U/W?) RO...(possible source of leak?). Change of Share registry may be a pre-curser to a R/O??. Yet 3DP should not rely on much from existing Shlders,
    3) Super placement (requiring SH approval) and/or RO (min 1 for 4) at a super discount,
    4) Mezzanine finance: Please No. This is like giving 'last rights' to equity holders.

I am hoping and praying (the bottom stage of any investment strategy) for a really positive announcement....but any way you cut it.....we need cash real soon!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $990 33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1939578 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.