NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-25

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    You dont mind a contrary view? I have just provided you with facts, and you get snooty about it. If you are happy about opinion then you shouldn't need facts. Guesstimates, we all do. Its just you dismiss an opinion if it is contrary to what you want.
    "Yes if we have another poor quarter we will need capital" We KOW we have another poor quarter because Ivan told us so.
    "To infer that based on a late financial is absurd" In the first instance, the inference is based on the fact that in the last quarter, they had less than two-quarters of cash left, which included the impact of the R&D result. So the inference is based on their own reports. A year ago the first of March. On the 8th of March, what did they announce? A CR? Its not a coincidence.
    You don't like the review fine, don't use it. However, each review calculation did not underestimate what the revenue would come. It has clearly shown a pattern of poor sales. Thats the issue.

But I will give you a free hit here TP. I reckon that the late report may be because they are finalising a strategic item or another corporate transaction. There may be something coming out of the box. This is just a guess!
    I do hope you make money TP,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.