NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-339

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    The only thing I'd clarify is that they are just in the ballpark of 1mill. Previously they were well below. I have been saying this for ages they have never had evough cash on hand to legitimately sell these. The best analogy is to go back to when they were most successful with Max. They were advertising and getting a ROA of around 1.7. Then they pivoted. They have never had the cash to advertise themselves.
    There were some on here who thought just being in thousands of POS would be enough. It was never going to be the case. Think of how many items are in JB hifi, Most people dont go into JB hifi and go I'm going to buy that. THey go in saying I need this therefore I'll go to JB. If you are not advertising people wouldn't know they exist.
    Long story short they need not millions injected but somewhere in the eight figures. The question is who/how? This suggests to me that the board is active in the process but is it too little too late and are they just doing it to cover their own butts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.