NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

definitely the issue is going concern, what i would day outside...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    definitely the issue is going concern, what i would day outside that is realtek have not once publicly on their website or anywhere that i can find, published anything about the Nuheara relationship, so we are relying on what Nuheara have said about it. If you look at the realtek 2023 accounts ( page 56 - https://www.realtek.com/images/cqfs/Final_.2023.20230331.FS.AllReport.ENG.pdf ) thats the only thing i can find ever published officially by realtek about Nuheara -

The thing i dont get it, why spend 5 million developing a chip that already exists at Qualcom, which has better sound quality and what the T1 manufacturers use? You can R&D the whole show for 300k USD to get to commercial samples, then you tout them around to guage interest in the product before manufacturing it, what they are doing here makes no sense at all. You dont spend 5 million you havent got, then turn around and say some of our potential OEMs dont like it, it is an idiotic, ludicrous and chaotic way to go about things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.