NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hey TP, I think you are confusing negativity with rationalism....

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    Hey TP, I think you are confusing negativity with rationalism. I'm not speculating on anything. They don't have the cash to move forward. The evidence is the last quarterly. They said they had two quarters remaining. It's now 2/3rd through the first quarter. They have not had any significant increase in sales, so that revenue has increased. How do we know this? In the webinar, Justin and Ivan stated that the orders are in the 100s, not 1000s. If they are in the 100s, they are getting revenue in the range of 500 000. When they say 1000, they need 10000 to get revenue to break even. We know that their strategy is changing in regards to sales. How? Justin pivoted away from the 1 per store per month to 5 or 6 in a 1000 stoers.
    So why are they late on the half-yearly? There are only two reasons: incompetent or they must show that they have the funds to continue per ASX regulations. The longer the suspension goes, the more concerning it will be.
    Unfortunately, TP, you listen to tricky all the time, and he has no idea about the business and has led you down a path where the golden goose is just around the corner. In Nuheara's own words, they are months away from any significant change. Once the gen 4 is approved then maybe the OEM will be signed (not like tricky's the oem must be soon which was fantasiful).
    All along TP Ive looked at the cash and they have never had enough in the bank to roll this out!
    I know your neck deep in these guys and I genuinely hope they turn around for you (and me). But reality is reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.