NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

The next shoe to drop...I hope that NUH management can push this...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

The next shoe to drop...

I hope that NUH management can push this loan payment off and Realtek doesn't put the company into default. The debt conversion (at Realtek's option and not NUH) dilution would obviously be preferable..but with the share price at $.08 it sure doesn't help the situation.

If I read it correctly $2,500,000 divided by $0 .16 = 15,625,000 additional shares.+ shares for accrured interest.

Comments anyone?

Convertible Note
    Lender: Realtek Semiconductor Corporation (Realtek)
    Subscription: 2,500,000 convertible notes each with a face value of $1.00. Issued under the
    Company’s Listing Rule 7.1 placement capacity
    Amount: $2.5 million
    Maturity Date: 07/09/2024
    Conversion Price: $0.16
    Conversion:
    (a) Convertible (in whole or part) by Realtek at any time prior to the Maturity Date.
    (b) Converted into such number of shares as is determined by dividing the conversion amount
    by the Conversion Price.
    Interest: 8% pa payable quarterly either (at Realtek’s election):
    (a) in cash; or
    (b) converted into such number of shares as is determined by the amount of accrued interest
    payable divided by the Interest Conversion Price.
    Interest Conversion Price means the 30-trading day VWAP of shares immediately prior to the
    relevant interest payment date, subject to a floor price of $0.16.
    Security:
    (a) Following shareholder approval under Listing Rule 10.1, the Company granted a first
    ranking security interest over all of its assets to Realtek (Security Interest) to secure
    payment of the outstanding amount and any accrued interest owed to Realtek (Outstanding
    Amount).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.