NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Walmart I see through other sources has been playing hardball...

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Walmart I see through other sources has been playing hardball and catching up on returns, promotions, rebates in Dec quarter . This may lend itself to review of provisioning if enough allowance wasn't provisioned for. ASX has IMO grown small set of balls as well and is not just accepting statements from companies but is actually asking for detail internally that will not be published but has to justify and align with statements company wishes to make . It could be something simple , tardiness and being bottom of accountants and auditors priority being a small company and ASX IMO targets late lodgers etc .
    In other ASX examples that detail is hard t provide as it would expose historical issues or was IMO possibly non existent. If you want to see tragic example have a look over at DUB. 26 mill in trust a/c possibly gone walkabout - as an extreme example but the follow up is auditors board, accounts and re-statements and explanation that have to happen to clear it up and it takes time
    No idea all guesswork and assumptions but ASIC / ASX also has a burden of many companies at the minute all requiring clarification so more complex ones undoutably get more scrutiny and take more time to resolve

Never a good look

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.