OSX 17.7% 40.0¢ osteopore limited

The comments and the anger of posters is completely justified....

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    The comments and the anger of posters is completely justified.

I've been following this stock since getting out and now treat it as a case study for my investment group. A salutary lesson in what to look for in a bad company, which is the only good thing OSX offers.

My two-cents worth: take your anger and write to ASIC. This is a matter for them (although yes, the ASX should also have been more alert to the red flags that have been on display for ages).

There is a complaint form on the ASIC website. Often, it's not a case of indifference or laziness, or even lack of funding, that stops ASIC from investigating this kind of corporate behaviour. It's often just that they're not aware because there are so many stinking companies and individuals out there.

This is a free kick for ASIC to get a scalp – and they sure need scalps to show government they're doing their job, justify and increase their funding, and to provide a tiny scrap of assurance to investors that corporate corruption is not tolerated in Australia. The more people who write, the more likely ASIC will investigate.

It's just a pity that a class action is not possible. OSX will be delisted soon, and they simply don't have enough money to warrant the millions it would cost to run the case – which requires not only a solvent company but also enough money in that company to pay the lawyers, the underwriters for the case and, of course, compensation to the shareholders. However, there's a strong case here for directors' liability and criminal charges.

Think about it, and I hope you vent your legitimate anger in a productive way that sends a strong signal to this board. They are not just fools or inept. They are, and have acted, deliberately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.060(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 44.5¢ 32.0¢ $293.2K 761.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25641 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 34392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
0.060 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 43.5¢ 37.0¢ 48054
Last updated 15.37pm 26/04/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.