APM 0.53% $1.41 apm human services international limited

It's not entirely surprising that they've requested an extension...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    It's not entirely surprising that they've requested an extension or a new suspension to explore solutions before resuming trading, to avoid what could potentially be a significant downturn. It seems to be in their best interest, as well as that of the current shareholders, to proceed with caution. However, it's intriguing that they haven't provided more details about why CVC withdrew, merely attributing the discontinuation to the end of the exclusive offer period. This might be excusable if they introduce other potential buyers better positioned to complete a takeover. It's also noteworthy that they refer to it as a 'transaction' rather than a takeover, suggesting they might be considering alternatives beyond a straightforward sale, especially if they cannot secure an offer above $2 per share. Shareholders should also note the marked change in the APM board's tone from their previous announcements about the $1.60 to $2 bid. My personal take is that a $2 offer from CVC is acceptable to APM management, suggesting CVC's departure could be due to findings during their due diligence, rather than APM's unwillingness to sell at a lower price or the presence of a higher bidder. However, this is all speculative, given the lack of substantial updates. The management is preparing for either a successful resolution with a 'white knight' rescue or a further downturn by postponing the real deal, which could involve selling some of their shares to a strategic investor, refinancing, or capital raising. Regardless, it's a situation worth watching, and hopefully, the next update will provide shareholders with useful information to make informed decisions.

I hope the APM shareholders would get a good outcome after all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.008(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.302B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.42 $1.41 $811.8K 574.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 516495 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 11088 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.