APM 0.53% $1.41 apm human services international limited

With a significant debt nearing $1 billion and their disclosed...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    With a significant debt nearing $1 billion and their disclosed profits calculated before amortization—that is, before accounting for the interest payments on their debt—it's worth noting. For a $1 billion loan at a 5% annual interest rate, the yearly interest expense would be around $50 million. This isn't to imply that this is the precise interest rate on their loan or that I'm aware of the specific terms of their loan, but it provides a ballpark figure. It's a useful benchmark to estimate their real net profit after covering such costs or to determine if their working capital has an adequate buffer. In the human services industry, companies typically maintain a working capital reserve equivalent to 2-3 months of total salaries to navigate uncertainties. Currently, with 15,000 employees, their working capital suffices for roughly one month, posing a risk given the organization's scale. However I recommend you to do your own research as this is purely my own interpretation from reading their finance reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.008(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.302B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.42 $1.41 $803.8K 569.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 516129 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 11288 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.