HCH 5.16% 81.5¢ hot chili limited

The thought had crossed my mind hence torture rewatching Kitcko...

1. 3,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    The thought had crossed my mind hence torture rewatching Kitcko August 2023 video. He clearly laid out his sentiments towards takeoff and raise, logical of course but it was again emphasised that this was the direction everyone favoured and he was emphatic the direction he would take to keep a healthy fund and cash flow.

It left me in no doubt and this is why I posted to you once that a CR was and could not be a consideration when in the last 3 mths you were pushing it hard and u were correct the whole time, above and beyond every poster who claims they have a hotline to Applecross. Good on u for sticking to your gut.

As for taking it further, there is a hint of ambiguity in what he says, if push came to shove and of course all u need is a reasonable understanding, by a normal investor than yes it would go in your favour. Your 1st witness would be those from symposiums who listened to all the trype verbatim and im sure there would be a majority that heard what you heard and had very little doubt.

onward and upward and let's stick this out regardless, we know what we've got just some shitheads in the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
0.040(5.16%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 81.5¢ 79.5¢ $75.62K 93.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44194 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 20900 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.